ASICS GT 1000 3 GTX Men's Shoes Storm/Lightning/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics 1000 3 GTX is a dependable trainer for the runner seeking moderate support. The Guidance Trusstic System provides midfoot structural integrity while the Rear Foot Crash Pad slows the rate of pronation. With a waterproof GORETEX upper and cushioned ride, the Asics 1000 3 is ready to deliver.
Available October 2014.
Model Number: T4L2N.7591
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
The Asics GT 1000 3 GTX is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Decoupled Heel absorbs energy from heel strike and minimizes impact shock.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Guidance Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight while retaining structural integrity.
- Full Length Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- GORE-TEX Upper is waterproof and yet breathable, for comfortable protection during extreme weather conditions.
- Standard sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to SpEVA 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS