Rollover product image for a larger view.
The ASICS Gel Cumulus 15 combines the cushioning you crave with a seamlessly smooth ride and a excellent fit. A fan-favorite among neutral runners, this daily trainer offers both rearfoot and forefoot Gel units for protection while you pound the pavement, and a two-layer midsole gives you a soft underfoot feel with a responsive ride. An airy mesh upper provides a personalized fit for secure and long lasting comfort.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
ASICS' Gel Cumulus 15 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Full Length Guidance Line is a flex groove that runs vertically from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS