ASICS Gel Cumulus 16 Women's Shoes Turq/Green/Navy
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The ASICS Cumulus 16 is the most cushioned version of the Cumulus to date. Larger heel and forefoot Gel units are combined with a new FluidRide midsole to deliver a more cushioned ride with better energy return. The refined upper simply feels good and delivers the renowned ASICS fit. Ideal for daily training and long runs, the Cumulus 16 meets the needs of serious runners with neutral to underpronated foot-strikes.
Model Number: T489N.4089
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: 2A=Narrow, B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The ASICS Gel Cumulus 16 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- Guidance Line is a flex groove that runs vertically from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|