ASICS Gel Flux Women's Shoes Blue/White/Hot Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run protected from the ground with the ASICS Gel Flux. This neutral trainer offers heel and forefoot Gel units for cushioning, while a SpEVA midsole provides a responsive ride with plenty of rebound. The soft and breathable upper holds your foot securely and offers a fit tailored to you for outstanding comfort.
Model Number: T3D9N.4701
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
ASICS' Gel Flux is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Full Length Guidance Line is a flex groove that runs vertically from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Standard Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|