ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 9 Men's Shoes Yellow/Red/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Update your run with lightweight performance and some serious style with the ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 9. This lightweight trainer offers mild support and a smooth, responsive ride, while maintaining cushioning for high mileage running. An open mesh upper complete with glow-in-the-dark details is built for sockless wear, making this shoe a great choice for triathlon or just standing out.
Model Number: T408N.1228
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 27mm (Heel), 17mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel Noosa Tri 9 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for training and racing.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Propulsion Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. This unit works to release stored energy and propel you forward during toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Elastic Laces allow runners to slip shoes on quickly and easily for optimal performance.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Dual-Density Solyte Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- WET GRIP Outsole is made from a blend of organic and non-organic components for increased traction on wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|