Rollover product image for a larger view.
Charge ahead and drop your rivals with the Asics Spivey LD. Designed to meet the needs of the elite-level athlete, this distance spike features a featherweight upper that holds your foot in securely as you pick up the pace. A full length midsole provides just the cushioning you need, and a full length Pebax spike plate provides plenty of traction. This shoe is suitable for both track and cross country racing.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.5 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Spivey LD is a distance spike intended for the serious athlete competing in 5,000m to 10,000m distance events. XC-Claws are included to convert this distance spike to a cross country racing spike.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive full length midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- Rip-Stop Upper provides a lightweight breathable race ready feel.
- Hotmelt TPU Overlays are strategically placed to maximize durability and support.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is located in the forefoot and is a polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize flexibility.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forfoot and heel and is a textured thermoplastic engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS