Altra Lone Peak 1.5 Men's Shoes Red/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Altra Lone Peak 1.5 is a rugged shoe designed to keep your feet happy over tricky terrain. This trail shoe combines a zero drop design and cushioning to encourage a natural stride without forgoing impact protection, while a wide forefoot allows for toe splay through the gait cycle. Underneath, a lugged outsole provides multidirectional traction, and a full length rock plate guards you from hazards so you can take on the trails with confidence.
Model Number: A1353-1
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Wide to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Lone Peak 1.5 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage on trails.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Stone Guard is a grooved, flexible TPU layer that disperses impact shock and protects feet from rock-bruising.
- Abrasion-Resistant Mesh upper provides highly durable, breathable coverage.
- Heel Claw construction uses a snug fit around the heel for added support.
- A-Wrap design holds feet securely around the midfoot and allows for a roomy toe-box.
- Drilex lining manages moisture for a dry and comfortable foot environment.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of the foot for improved fit and feel.
- Velcro Gaiter Attachment at the heel allows for easy donning of a gaiter.
- Off-Road Footbed for underfoot protection and additional comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Trail Claw Outsole uses a sticky rubber multi-directional pattern, combined with lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes to provide superior grip on trails.
- Trail Rudder in the heel offers control during steep descents.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|