Altra Repetition Women's Shoes Black/Pink Glo
Rollover product image for a larger view.
With the Altra Repetition, no longer will you have to chose between a supportive, cushioned ride and a zero drop platform. Built for high mileage on the roads, this shoe features a StabiliPod outsole for support, while a padded midsole provides lasting impact protection. Meanwhile, a foot-shaped toebox allows for toe splay, and a zero drop platform encourages a natural stride. With the Repetition, you can have it all.
Model Number: A2345-2
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: High to medium volume
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Repetition is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Dual Layer EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- StabiliPodprovides support through the three natural stability zones of the foot.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Quick Dry Air Mesh wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Support Insoles are 5mm-thick removable insoles designed for runners needing more traditional support and a molded arch.
- Strengthen Insoles are 3mm-thick removable insoles made of A-bound material, with a flat platform designed to strengthen runners' feet.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|