Altra Superior 1.5 Men's Shoes Black/Lemon/Fiery Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Trail performance and zero drop meet in the Altra Superior 1.5. This lightweight shoe provides a natural ride with a low-profile midsole platform and a wide, foot-shaped fit to allow for toe splay. A grippy outsole provides multidirectional traction, and a removable rock plate offers protection from trail hazards when you need it.
Model Number: A1452-1
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Straight
The Superior 1.5 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage on trails.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Two-Layer EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Removable StoneGuard Rock Protection slips underneath the sockliner to disperse shock and protect the feet from rock-bruising. StoneGuard weighs 1.0 oz (Men's size 9).
- Quick Dry Air Mesh wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Heel Claw construction uses a snug fit around the heel for added support.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of the foot for improved fit and feel.
- Off-Road Insoles for underfoot protection and additional comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- CheckerTrail Outsole uses sticky rubber lugs for superior grip on trails.
- Trail Rudder in the heel offers control during steep descents.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|