Altra The Lone Peak 2.0 Men's Shoes Black/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Looking for a trail shoe to conquer nature's hazards while also running the way nature intended? Altra has your solution with The Lone Peak 2.0. Altra's famous foot-shaped toebox and Zero Drop platform allows your foot to disperse impact as it was designed, while the Sandwiched StoneGuard protects your foot from the ground's menaces and the TrailClaw outsole has traction to grip even in the trickiest ascents and descents. Hardened by the granite of the Wasatch Range, this shoe does justice to its namesake.
Model Number: A1453-2
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium to Wide
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Lone Peak 2.0 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage on trails.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Stone Guard is a grooved, flexible TPU layer that disperses impact shock and protects feet from rock-bruising.
- Abrasion-Resistant Mesh upper provides highly durable, breathable coverage.
- Heel Claw construction uses a snug fit around the heel for added support.
- A-Wrap design holds feet securely around the midfoot and allows for a roomy toe-box.
- Drilex lining manages moisture for a dry and comfortable foot environment.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of the foot for improved fit and feel.
- Velcro Gaiter Attachment at the heel allows for easy donning of a gaiter.
- Off-Road Footbed for underfoot protection and additional comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Trail Claw Outsole uses a sticky rubber multi-directional pattern, combined with lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes to provide superior grip on trails.
- Trail Rudder in the heel offers control during steep descents.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|