Altra The One Women's Shoes Lime Punch
Rollover product image for a larger view.
A performance shoe for athletes seeking a natural run, the Altra One is a lightweight option ready to pick up the pace. While a zero drop platform allows your foot to do the work, this shoe retains the cushioning and protection to carry you through the marathon. A thin, breathable mesh upper offers an anatomical fit without compromising a secure fit. Lace up the One for both your racing and training needs.
Model Number: A2223-1
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (13mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot volume: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The One is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe intended for training and racing.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Quick Dry Air Mesh wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Support Insoles are 5mm-thick removable insoles designed for runners needing more traditional support and a molded arch.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of the foot for improved fit and feel.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- SpeedPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for maximum flexibility and a responsive ride.
- Blown Rubber offers lightweight traction, flexibility, and a responsive ride.
- Drainage Holes in the heel and forefoot allow excess water to exit the shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|