Altra The One2 Men's Shoes Black/White/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run nimble and run natural in the Altra One2. A lightweight neutral option for race day, fast runs, and everyday training, this shoe features a flexible zero-drop platform to promote an efficient run. A foot-shaped toebox leaves plenty of space for your toes to splay, while a minimalistic upper provides a seamless fit for long lasting comfort.
Model Number: A1423-2
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The One2 is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe intended for training and racing.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Quick Dry Air Mesh wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of the foot for improved fit and feel.
- Contour Footbeds are 5mm-thick removable insoles designed for runners needing more traditional support and a molded arch.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- SpeedPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for maximum flexibility and a responsive ride.
- Blown Rubber offers lightweight traction, flexibility, and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS