Altra The Paradigm Women's Shoes Sulpher/Purple
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Experience a natural, yet cushioned ride with the Altra Paradigm. Featuring a padded midsole for high mileage protection, this neutral shoe is built with a zero-drop design to promote a natural footstrike. A wide, foot-shaped upper provides plenty of space for your toes to splay, and a seamless construction keeps you running in lasting comfort.
Model Number: A2435-2
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (25mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Paradigm is a moderate featured, minimum neutral shoe intended for high mileage and daily training.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Two-Layer EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Quick Dry Air Mesh wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of the foot for improved fit and feel.
- Contour Footbeds are 5mm-thick removable insoles designed for runners needing more traditional support and a molded arch.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- FootPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for maximum flexibility and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS