Altra Torin 1.5 Men's Shoes Black/Brilliant Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Zero drop meets cushioning in the Altra Torin 1.5. Built on a level platform, this trainer encourages an efficient stride, while a wide toebox and foot-shaped fit allow for natural toe splay. Underneath, a padded midsole absorbs impact and keeps you protected from the road so you can log those long miles.
Model Number: A1335-3
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium to high
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Torin 1.5 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Dual Layer EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Quick Dry Air Mesh wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Support Insoles are 5mm-thick removable insoles designed for runners needing more traditional support and a molded arch.
- Strengthen Insoles are 3mm-thick removable insoles made of A-bound material, with a flat platform designed to strengthen runners' feet.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- FootPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for maximum flexibility and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS