Rollover product image for a larger view.
Charge past the competition with the Asics Fastlap MD. Designed for 400m to 800m events, this spike combines classic styling with modern performance. A full length Pebax spike plate provides unrelenting grip and excellent energy return, while a synthetic leather upper offers a snug and supportive sock-like fit, ready for performance. Includes 12 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.6 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Asics FastLap MD was created specifically for distance events between 400-800m. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- CMEVA Heel Wedge provides enhanced cushioning and support.
- Synthetic Leather Upper is designed for lightweight support during the approach and foot-plant that enhances the overall fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Nylon Spike Plate offers increased durability and traction on all surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS