Rollover product image for a larger view.
The ASICS GT 2000 2 provides the support and cushioning that you can depend on. A favorite among moderate overpronators, this daily trainer features a two-layered midsole to provide support without skimping on a smooth transition. Combine that with an airy mesh upper with a great fit, and you’ve got yourself a shoe ready to take on those miles. A portion of the proceeds of this limited edition BR (blue ribbon) version goes to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The GT 2000 2 is a moderate featured, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove that runs from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Reinforced Vamp increases durability through the addition of a thin and seamless mesh overlay.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to SpEVA 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS