Asics Gel DS Racer 10 Men's Shoes Red/Light/Yellow
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel DS Racer 10 delivers speed and support in a fan-favorite racing shoe. Featuring a lightweight build that won’t weigh you down, this shoe offers mild stability to combat overpronation while retaining a quick and responsive ride. A modernized upper utilizes seamless overlays to reduce hotspots for lasting comfort, making this shoe ideal for longer races.
Model Number: T407N.2191
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 23mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
The DS Racer 10 is a minimum feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- F.A.S.T. Drop consists of a low heel-to-toe differential for reduced weight and improved running economy.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Magic Sole uses a vented midsole to minimize weight and increase breathability.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Trusstic System utilizes a lightweight thermal plastic midfoot unit for lightweight, torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Standard sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- California Slip Lasting involves stitching the upper along the perimeter of a synthetic material which is then attached to the midsole.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|