Asics Gel DS Racer 9 Women's Shoes White/Pink/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The DS Racer 9 continues its tradition as a supportive and responsive racing flat. It has a modest amount of support to correct overpronation, and still retains the light, race-day feel that runners love. The DS Racer 9 now has a soft, close fitting upper that wraps comfortably around the foot, making it ideal for longer races and marathons.
Model Number: T266N.0135
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: fits small, purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Gel-DS Racer 9 is a minimum feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Magic Sole uses a vented midsole to minimize weight and increase breathability.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Racing Trusstic System utilizes a lightweight thermal plastic midfoot unit for lightweight, torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Standard sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- California Slip Lasting involves stitching the upper along the perimeter of a synthetic material which is then attached to the midsole.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|