Asics Gel DS Trainer 18 Men's Shoes Yell/Blk/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel-DS Trainer 18 blends lightweight performance with mild stability in an eye-catching design. Dynamic Duomax provides mild support for overpronation and smoothens out the ride from heel to toe, and a seamless and flexible upper provides a snug and secure fit. Responsive cushioning makes the DS Trainer 18 a good choice for both training and racing.
Model Number: T305N.0490
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The DS Trainer 18 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Propulsion Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. This unit works to release stored energy and propel you forward during toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Heel Clutching Systemuses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Dual-Density Solyte Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- WET GRIP Outsole increases traction on wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|