Asics Gel Electro33 Men's Shoes Turq/Lightning/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel Electro33 combines a lightweight and responsive ride with support for mild overpronation. This performance trainer features a flexible platform, encouraging the natural motion of the foot and a smooth ride. A stretch mesh upper provides a close, socklike fit, and a seamless construction ensures an irritation-free run.
Model Number: T411N.4091
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 25mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Electro33 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- FluidAxis flex grooves are placed strategically to flex with the natural motions of the foot while running.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Mono-Sock Upper uses external overlays to improve support without sacrificing comfort.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Ortholite Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS