Rollover product image for a larger view.
Experience a blend of flexibility and cushioning with the Asics Gel Excel33 2. This neutral daily trainer offers flex grooves from heel to toe, allowing it to flex naturally with the foot. A two part midsole allows for a soft underfoot feel and smooth transition, and Gel units in the heel protects you from the road, mile after mile.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure:Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Excel33 2 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Propulsion Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. This unit works to release stored energy and propel you forward during toe-off.
- FluidAxis flex grooves are placed strategically to flex with the natural motions of the foot while running.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|