Rollover product image for a larger view.
Step up your run with the lightweight and responsive feel of the ASICS Gel Excel33 3. A dual-layered FluidRide midsole brings you a bouncy ride while Gel units in the heel protect you from the miles. A stretchy mesh upper seamlessly hugs your foot for a personalized and secure fit, allowing you to take on the run.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Excel33 3 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- FluidAxis flex grooves are placed strategically to flex with the natural motions of the foot while running.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Mono-Sock Upper uses external overlays to improve support without sacrificing comfort.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Ortholite Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|