ASICS Gel Foundation 8 Men's Shoes Light/Bk/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take control of your overpronation with the ASICS Gel Foundation 8. This classic shoe is back, offering tried and true motion control and a forgiving underfoot feel without breaking the bank. A spacious toebox gives you as much room as you need without being sloppy or unsecure, making this shoe ideal for low arches and flat feet.
Model Number: TQ8A3.9190
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 12.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 28mm (Heel), 19mm (Forefoot)
Widths Available: D=Medium, 2E=Wide, 4E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-straight
The Gel Foundation 8 is moderate feature, moderate motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight and increase torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- ASICS logo located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to contribute to a secure fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 65 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|