Asics Gel Fuji Racer 3 Women's Shoes Charc/Green/Coral
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel Fuji Racer 3 is your ally when it’s all about speed on the trails. Featuring a lightweight upper that won’t weigh you down, this neutral trail shoe provides a responsive and nimble ride, thanks to a low profile midsole. Trail-ready details such as a thin rock plate and an aggressive outsole ensure a confident run on varied terrain.
Model Number: T465N.7968
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 7)
Stack Height: 22mm (Heel), 14mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Fuji Racer 3 is a moderate featured, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training or racing.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a large silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- F.A.S.T. Drop consists of a low heel-to-toe differential for reduced weight and improved running economy.
- Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight and increase torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Asics logo is located on both sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Anti Gravel Tongue is gussetted to prevent debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace Pocket at the top of the tongue enables laces to be tucked out of the way.
- Perforated Sockliner provides breathability and adds underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Rock Protection Plate in the forefoot protects against stone bruising.
- Trail Specific Outsole on the heel and forefoot uses opposite facing lugs to provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of surfaces.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|