ASICS Gel Fuji Racer Men's Shoes Pur/Li/Or
Rollover product image for a larger view.
ASICS joins the world of lightweight trail shoes with the ASICS Gel Fuji Racer. This shoe is springy, nimble and super flexible in the forefoot, giving your feet a great connection with the trail. It has a breathable mesh upper with minimal overlays and a simple low-profile platform, making the Fuji Racer ASICS' lightest trail shoe yet.
Model Number: T218N.3593
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (16mm)
How it fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch structure: Medium-low height
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Fuji Racer is a moderate featured, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training or racing. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a large silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight and increase torsional rigidity.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Asics logo is located on both sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Drainage Holes in outsole allow excess water to drain out of the shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|