Rollover product image for a larger view.
Trail performance meets underfoot protection in the Asics Gel-Fuji Trainer 2. This neutral trail shoe features an aggressively lugged outsole for traction on a wide variety of terrain types, as well as full ground contact to provide stability. Other trail specific features such as a gusseted tongue and a lace garage keep on trail hassles to a minimum.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Fuji Trainer 2 is a moderate featured, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a large silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Asics logo is located on both sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Anti Gravel Tongue is gussetted to prevent debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace Pocket at the top of the tongue enables laces to be tucked out of the way.
- Perforated Sockliner provides breathability and adds underfoot comfort.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Trail Specific Outsole on the heel and forefoot uses opposite facing lugs to provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS