Rollover product image for a larger view.
Throw on the Asics Gel-Kayano 19 for the a first-class ride. This high mileage trainer features a Dynamic Duomax midsole to provide support against overpronation without intruding on a smooth ride. Other premium features such as a seamless mesh upper and Gel cushioning both in the heel and forefoot means you’ll be running in fine comfort. Why settle for less?
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Kayano 19 is a maximum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design better follows the shape of the foot for an improved fit.
- Biomorphic Fit Upper is a stretch material in the forefoot that moves with the foot to reduce irritation.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|