ASICS Gel Kayano 20 Men's Shoes White/Galaxy/Midnight
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The ASICS Gel Kayano 20 is a tried and true trainer with plenty of support, a plush ride and a lasting heritage. This premium shoe utilizes top of the line upper technologies to ensure a fit customized to your foot, while a supportive platform provides the stability you need without sacrificing a silky smooth ride. Look no further if you desire lavish comfort in a high mileage trainer.
Model Number: T3N2N.0128
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Kayano 20 is a maximum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- FluidFit consists of multi-directional stretch mesh that provides a personalized, glove-like fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Reinforced Vamp increases durability through the addition of a thin and seamless mesh overlay.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to SpEVA 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|