Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel-Neo33 2 delivers a soft and flexible ride with a bit of stability. Flex grooves allow the shoe to move naturally with the foot for a smooth ride, while a small medial post corrects mild overpronation. Gel units in the heel and forefoot provide ground protection, and full ground contact makes this daily trainer suitable for all footstrikes.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Neo33 2 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Mono-Sock Upper uses external overlays to improve support without sacrificing comfort.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS