Asics Gel Nimbus 15 Lite Show Men's Shoes Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Float over the hard roads day or night with the Asics Gel Nimbus 15 Lite Show. This premium neutral trainer features reflective details and glow-in-the-dark Gel to keep you seen and safe in all light conditions, while offering the soft cushioning and smooth ride that makes the Nimbus series a go-to choice for runners seeking optimal plushness.
Model Number: T3B4Q.4393
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 smaller than standard shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe-Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel Nimbus 15 Lite Show is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Full Length Guidance Line is a flex groove that runs vertically from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- Biomorphic Fit Upper is a stretch material located in the forefoot that moves with the foot to reduce irritation.
- FluidFit consists of multi-directional stretch mesh that provides a personalized, glove-like fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- Open mesh in the upper keeps feet cool.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Reflectivity allows the runner to be seen in low-light conditions.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS