Asics Gel NoosaFast Women's Shoes Pink/Black/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel NoosaFast is a versatile racer that will help you achieve your next PR. Lightweight construction means there will be little holding you back. A no-sew upper allows for sockless wear, and a responsive platform provides just enough protection to handle longer distances. Use the NoosaFast for your next 5k to marathon, or lace them up with the included elastic laces for your next triathlon.
Model Number: T357N.3590
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel NoosaFast is a minimum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Magic Sole uses a vented midsole to minimize weight and increase breathability.
- Guidance line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Standard sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Quick laces allow runners to slip on shoes quickly and easily for optimal performance.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS