Asics Gel NoosaFast 2 Women's Shoes Yel/Grape/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Gel NoosaFast 2 is all about speed. This neutral racing flat provides a fast ride with a low-profile midsole and responsive cushioning. Triathlon-specific features such as a seamless interior and drainage holes make this a great choice for sockless wear, while included elastic laces ensure a zippy transition.
Model Number: T459N.0436
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 7)
Stack Height: 20mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Low
The Gel NoosaFast 2 is a minimum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Magic Sole uses a vented midsole to minimize weight and increase breathability.
- F.A.S.T. Drop consists of a low heel-to-toe differential for reduced weight and improved running economy.
- Guidance line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Quick laces allow runners to slip on shoes quickly and easily for optimal performance.
- Lace Garage at the top of the tongue enables laces to be tucked out of the way.
- Perforated Sockliner provides breathability and adds underfoot comfort.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- F.A.S.T. Sole utilizes minimal outsole rubber for reduced weight and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS