Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Hyper MD 5 is a performance spike ideal for the multi-event athlete.. The versatile spike plate offers unrelenting traction for mid-distance events while the EVA heel wedge is great for beginning hurdles and jumpers. Includes ten 3/16" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.0 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
The Hyper MD 5 is designed for distances between 400-1500m, 110/300/400m Hurdles, Long Jump and Triple Jump. It is built with curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA Midsole is located in the heel and forefoot which offers enhanced cushioning and support.
- Seamless upper construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Nylon Spike Plate offers increased durability and traction on all surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS