MSRP: $80.00 Our Price: $67.95
Model Number: CQAR02
Want to get race ready? The Asics Race Watch by Seiko features an immense 500-lap capacity via built-in flash memory data storage to keep track as your fitness improves. A customizable chronograph view, double repeat timers and the programmable Target Lap all help you set and work towards your running goals. Slim and lightweight, the large size Race Watch fits best on larger wrists or those who prefer a bigger watch face.
- Black/Blue (01)
- Dark Gray/Red (06)
- Red (03)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- 500-lap flash memory
- Flash memory stores data with dead or removed battery
- Double-repeat timers; 1/100 sec measurement
- Chronograph shows lap and split time, records best and average lap times
- Customizable chrono display
- Programmable Target Lap time with goal alert
- 3 channel alarms; easy to hear even in loud conditions
- Run recall with memo input lets you custom name runs with alphabetic, numeric and special characters
- Dual time zones, date and day of week
- Backlight with optional automatic mode
- Large viewing area with easy-to-read digits
- Easy to push buttons
- 50 meters (5 bar) water-resistant
- Durable Urethane band
- Hinged band prevents cracking and improves fit
- Mineral crystal display, plastic case, stainless steel back
- 3 year battery life
- Replaceable CR2025 battery
- Dimensions: 1.73" (44mm) wide, .43" (10.9mm) thick
- Weight: 49g
Asics Seiko Race Watch Large Customer feedback
Comments: I use a Forerunner 610 for my running but needed to replace my Timex TAP for general wear and coaching. The TAP screen was too awkward for rapid splits for coaching. Although this is more expensive than comparable Timex options, I do like it better. It's more comfortable, has a larger display and louder alarm. Something not clarified here is that the light is Seiko's version of Timex's Indiglo so the display is clear and bright at night. The dual Lap & Split display on the chrono screen are large and easy to read - perhaps the best of any watch I've had in 25 years of running. The timer function is quite limited compared to the Timex timer(s) but it works for all of my non-running needs. Overall a great product, but it may not be worth the extra cost.
From: Sky, HVL, CA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.