Rollover product image for a larger view.
Attack the track and break the tape with the Asics Sonicsprint Elite. Designed for the elite-level athlete, this spike will grip the track and offer exceptional energy return with its full-length, seven-pin spike plate. A lightweight upper locks your foot in place, while seamless overlays give this spike a sleek and secure fit. Includes fourteen 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.9 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Sonicsprint Elite is a sprint spike designed for elite athletes, intended for events up to 200m.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Fastglass is a full-length, high performance composite spike plate built to provide optimal torsional rigidity and energy return.
- Closed mesh on the upper prevents debris from entering the shoe while maintaining breathability to keep feet cool and dry.
- Hotmelt TPU overlays are strategically placed to maximize durability and support.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Ecsaine3 Collar Lining encircles the collar and heel in a soft suede-like material, giving the option to run sockless.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|