MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Asics Thermopolis XP Cozy Sleeves wrap both arms and hands in Asics' top-tier, brushed Thermopolis® XP fabric for ultimate insulation from the frigid cold. A longer cut and thumb holes offer additional hand coverage; pull over a built-in mitt if fingers get icy and reveal a soft wiping surface. Since most running shorts and tights don't have pockets, Asics answered the call again with upper arm pouches to carry gel packets, keys and an ID.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Pair of arm warmers
- Soft, brushed Thermopolis® XP fabric offers superior insulation in cold conditions
- Additional hand coverage and thumb holes
- Pull-over hand mitt completely covers hands and fingers
- When mitt is pulled over, brushed lining is exposed for a soft wiping surface
- Flatlock stitch construction helps prevent skin irritation to keep you comfortable
- Pockets at upper arms store gel packets, key or ID card
- Silicone grip at upper arm keeps warmers in-place
Sizes and Fabric
*Measure in inches around fullest part of upper arm/wrist
- 87% Polyester / 13% Spandex
Comments: These feel great. I ordered an XS since my upper arm measures 10.5" and they do feel tight. I am going to order the SM/MD and see if they are better. The silicone grip feels like it will keep them up w/o them having to be tight.
From: Valerie, Valparaiso, IN USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.