MSRP: $130.00 Our Price: $76.88
Model Number: WT1834-
Find shelter from the storm in the Asics Storm Shelter Jacket. Fully wind- and water-proof construction will keep the elements off your back when conditions really start to turn. A zip-off hood with front snaps and internal stretch cuffs with thumb holes provide extra coverage, and internal mesh throughout wicks sweat from the skin to prevent a sticky microclimate inside your jacket. Control your temperature with long zip vents along sides. Reflective pinstripe graphic and bold reflective back stripe give you enhanced visibility when running in low light. Three pockets let you carry your nutrition, tunes and other essentials on the run.
- Atomic Blue (55)
- Black (90)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Full lockdown waterproof zipper with storm guard to protect you from the elements
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction to help you face the storm
- Mesh lining to wick moisture and prevent chafing
- Internal draw cord at bottom hem for a secure fit
- Approx. 2" mock neck with brushed interior for added warmth
- Zippered body vents at sides (Approx. 14.5" long)
- Two front zip hand pockets to stow essentials (Approx. 5.5" zipper, Approx. 7"W x 8.5"H)
- Internal left chest zip media pocket (Approx. 4" zipper, Approx. 5"W x 5.5"H)
- Internal cuffs with thumbholes to add warmth and keep sleeves in place
- Zip-off hood with front snaps and internal mesh lining for added coverage
- Reflective pinstripe graphic throughout and large reflective stripe across upper back for enhanced visibility in low light
- Main Body (100% Polyester w/10K WP/10K BR Laminate), a wind- and water-proof fabric designed to protect you from the elements
- Mesh (100% Polyester Mesh), a synthetic mesh designed to wick moisture from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable
No feedback for Asics Women's Storm Shelter Jacket Fall 2013 at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.