MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Whether cool or cold, windy or wet, the Brooks Adapt Gloves II have you covered. Lightweight polyester insulates hands in cool conditions and the retractable wind/water-resistant 'windshield' is ready to add extra protection from the cold mist or chilly breeze. Also handy, convertible thumbs give quick access when using a touchscreen and a detachable LED light and reflective accents help to keep you visible in low light settings.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Soft, lightweight polyester insulates hands in cool weather
- Water-resistant windshield pulls over fingers for extra protection, stows away easily with built-in pocket
- Handy retractable thumbs for easy access when using a touchscreen
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ retroreflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Detachable LED Light on left hand
- Snap keeps gloves together when stored
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 8.75"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Shell: 85% Polyester / 15% Spandex
Cover: 100% Polyester
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS