Brooks Addiction 11 Men's Shoes Silver/Tradewinds
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Combat your overpronation with the Brooks Addiction 11. This everyday running shoe features a wide platform and a progressive density medial post to provide the stability you need. A cushioned midsole provides adaptable cushioning tailored to your stride, while an asymmetrical upper molds around your foot for a customized fit.
Model Number: 110146183
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 13.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 33mm (Heel), 22mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Narrow, D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Straight
The Addiction 11 is a moderate feature, moderate motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Full-length DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) extending from the heel through forefoot is made of tri-density BioMoGo foam to reduce excess pronation.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- MC Pod Configuration is a stabilizing midsole/outsole design used in Brook's motion-control shoes. This designs sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Internal Support Saddle located in the midfoot provides a more secure fit.
- Cloud Sockliner offers a smooth platform and additional underfoot comfort.
- Cushole S-257 and Combination Last utilizes a fiber board in the rear portion of the shoe to promote stability, and the forefoot is finished in a Strobel manner for additional cushion and flexibility.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber for long-lasting, durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|