Rollover product image for a larger view.
Forget the rain check, with the Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTX 2012 you can run all year round. Waterproof GORE-TEX lining in the upper prevents soggy feet, keeping you dry on and off the trail. The reliable midsole brings support and cushioning, for a steady, well-protected ride. Knobby forefoot traction helps with uphill grip and the grid-like heel guides your course on the downhills.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Adrenaline ASR GTX 2012 is a moderate feature, maximum support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- Forefoot DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) extending from the heel through forefoot is made of tri-density BioMoGo foam to reduce excess pronation.
- DRB Accel is a thermoplastic polyurethane unit located in the midfoot for balanced support and torsional rigidity.
- Stable Pod Configuration is a stable midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Water-resistant Material Package is a material that is engineered to keep water from entering the shoe.
- Hydrophobic Foam Package is designed to keep the feet dry.
- Internal Support Saddle is located in the midfoot with the purpose of providing a more secure midfoot fit.
- Traditional Sockliner
- Gore-Tex Mesh is used throughout the upper and is designed to be water proof yet breathable.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber for long lasting, durable traction.
- HPR Green in the forefoot is made with environmentally-friendly materials and offers durable, skid-resistant traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Flextra placed in the forefoot outsole provides tuned flexibility
- Stable Pod Configuration is a midsole/outsole design pattern intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. The focus of this design is on stability and responsiveness.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS