Brooks Defyance 7 Women's Shoes Caribbean/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Enjoy the celebrated fit and feel of the Adrenaline GTS in a neutral package with the Brooks Defyance 7. A daily trainer that offers an effortless heel-to-toe transition, this shoe will keep you protected from the hard ground with its adaptable DNA cushioning. A breathable mesh upper offers a personalized wrap around your foot, giving the Defyance 7 a strong case to be your next go-to trainer.
Model Number: 1201481B331
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 29mm (Heel), 20mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
The Defyance 7 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials.
- DRB Accel is a thermoplastic polyurethane unit located in the midfoot for balanced support and torsional rigidity.
- S-257 Crushole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Flextra varies the degree of support providing tuned flexibility.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Adjustable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Profile Sockliner made of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber located in the heel and forefoot for durable traction.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility.
- Stable Pod Configuration is a stable midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Omni Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|