MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Give it all without bearing all in the Rogue Runner III Short. This lightweight, longer-length running short features great stretch and a high-comfort liner.
- Black (001)
- Black/Earl (049)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Approx. 8" inseam, 17" ousteam (size medium)
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Moisture-wicking featherweight liner that extends to waistband
- Two side hand pockets
- Mesh inserts on sides
- Side security zip pocket (5" zipper, 4.5"W x 3"H)
- Reflective Brooks logo and accents
- Notch slits at base of short
- Equilibrium: Body (84% Polyester/16% Spandex), lightweight, quick-drying material with stretch
- Splice: Mesh side inserts(100% Moisture-Transfer Polyester Mesh), an open, breathable fabric for ventilation
- Liner: (100% Moisture-Transfer Polyester Crepe), a moisture-wicking, lightweight fabric
Comments: My new favorite trail running short! Bought a pair to try out and then picked up 2 more pairs. They are super light, dry quick, have a great pocket combo, and comfortable brief. You know they are great shorts when you don't notice you're wearing them. These are the shorts I've been searching for.
From: Stuart, Los Angeles, CA
Comments: I can not begin to tell you how happy I am with " Runningwarehouse ". The customer service is outstanding and everyone gave the very best service of any company can give. I purchased the Brooks Men's Rogue Runner III shorts. ( First time buyer on Brooks products ) For any of you folks out there who want the best things - look no further. This is it -Comfortable, so light and flexible, yet not too loose or too tight - Supportive with plenty of room in both pockets - No problems with chafing. ( Ready for the best part ? ) You will not notice they're on!!! Awesome ! Breathable...this is it - Solid choice for running shorts - just perfect!
From: demetri, New Jersey
Comments: Brooks Men's Rogue Runner III short, PROS, just.. what I was looking, I am 5'8" about 163 pounds, fits excellent and it is just above the knees. CONS price.
From: Jose, Carolina PR
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.