Brooks PureCadence 2 Men's Shoes Blu/Blk/Oran
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lean and low, the Brooks PureCadence 2 delivers a pure running experience without sacrificing the support you need. Offering resilient cushioning with plenty of ground feel and a responsive ride, this daily trainer utilizes internal support to keep your foot balanced without intruding on a smooth transition. A soft upper wraps your foot securely, providing a supportive fit with a bit of breathing room for comfort. A flexible, low drop platform encourages a natural stride for an efficient run.
Model Number: 1101401D480
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The PureCadence 2 is a minimum featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training or racing.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA gel cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Toe Flex uses a toe split in the outsole/midsole materials that allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance during toe-off.
- Internal Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) consists of a softer density foam wedge within the midsole, providing overpronation support from heel to toe.
- Reinforced Heel Counter holds the foot for a more stabilizing, secure fit.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Nav Band is a flexible, stretching band that wraps over the midfoot to help keep the foot secure.
- Anatomical Last mimics the shape of the foot, resulting in a glove-like feel and allowing the the foot to work as a single unit.
- Asymmetrical Lacing adapts to the foot to reduce hotspots.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Ideal Heel consists of a curved outer heel, to encourage midfoot and forefoot striking.
- Blown Rubber outsole offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|