Brooks Transcend Women's Shoes Black/White/Fuchsia
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Glide over the pavement with the support you need in the Brooks Transcend. This premium trainer utilizes a plush midsole to separate you from the road, providing plenty of impact protection for high mileage running. Innovative guide rail technology provides the stability you need without hindering a natural stride. A soft mesh upper provides cozy comfort so you’ll feel right at home in these shoes.
Model Number: 1201501B013
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 8.5)
Stack Height: 30mm (Heel), 22mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Straight
The Transcend is a maximum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Super BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Guide Rails around the shoe provide support by guiding the foot through transition from heel to toe.
- Flextra varies the degree of support providing tuned flexibility.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Microfiber Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Comfortable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- DNA Sockliner adapts to your stride while providing contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Cushsole S-257, for enhanced cushioning and flexibility and a soft underfoot feel.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber located in the heel for durable traction.
- Soft Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Configuration is a stable midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS