MSRP: $80.00 Price: To View Add to Cart.
Model Number: 240805-
Built to provide optimum support for a runner's linear movement, the CW-X Pro Short minimizes impact to the hamstrings and reduces the overall effort of the pull phase in a runner's stride. Variable compression enhances circulation.
- Black/Red (006)
- Black (001)
- Navy (462)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- 11 1/2" inseam, 19" outseam (size medium)
- Primary support to the hamstrings and some abdominal support via core support panel
- Targeted variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity
- Excellent moisture-transfer
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Inner key pocket
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Reflective CW-X Logo and accents
- CoolMax fabric: (80% Polyester/20% LYCRA Spandex), a moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch fabric to keep you dry as you perspire
- CW-X Support Web: Targeted support areas (80% Nylon/20% LYCRA Spandex), a 2-way stretch fabric with extra hold and targeted support for joints
CW-X Men's Pro Short Customer feedback
Comments: At the opposite end of the user experience, I've been very happy with mine. I rotate 3 prs, most of which I had for years and worn for many miles, including long runs > 20 miles, and they are still in great shape. And very helpful, IMO, when the quads and especially glutes are sore or otherwise need a little extra support.
From: Bob, ND
Comments: Not pleased with these shorts at all. The inner seams on both legs/ thighs came apart after approx. 40 to 50 miles of trail running. I've had issues with my hamstrings so that is why I purchased these shorts. Very dssapointed with these shorts especially considering the price. I had to send them back to CW-X for a replacement pair. Still haven't received them after two months though. Save your money and go with Nike, Adidas or Asics tights.
From: Vince, Nashville, TN, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
APPAREL PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS