MSRP: $75.00 Price: To View Add to Cart.
Model Number: 121809-
Optimize your running and support the areas that most need it in the CW-X PerformX Tights. Specially designed to maintain proper alignment, provide balance and increase efficiency, these tights provide extra stabilization in key regions, specifically the IT band, quadriceps and hip flexors. Secondary support lies on the knee join, calf and Achilles Tendon with UPF 40+ sun protection throughout.
- Black/Grey (019)
- Black/Blue (009)
- Black/Lavender (079)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Patented Support Web delivers primary support for the hip flexors and quadriceps by stabilizing the pelvis and IT Band by keeping the upper leg in alignment
- Secondary support is provided for the knee joint by providing medial and lateral support and the calf with parallel support along Achillies Tendon
- CW-X Support Web acts as suspension system for quads, increasing power in push phase of stride
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- Excellent moisture-transfer
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Elastic waist with drawcord with inner key pocket
- Flat seam construction to eliminate chafing
- Reflective CW-X logo and accents
- Woman-specific fit
- CoolMax fabric: Body (80% Polyester/20% LYCRA Spandex), a moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch fabric
- CW-X Support Web: Targeted support areas (80% Nylon/20% LYCRA Spandex), a 2-way stretch fabric which provides an exoskeleton of support for joints and muscles
CW-X Women's Performx Tight Customer feedback
Comments: These compression tights are my favorite for recovery. I don't run in them but you certainly can. I wear them after long runs or speed work. I don't know if they actually speed up recovery, but they do feel good on the legs. They are very tight fitting, as compression wear should be. This makes it difficult to get them on, but with good technique, it gets easier. The material is high quality. I've had them for over a year and they still look as good as new.
From: Shelly, Mechanicsburg, PA, USA
Comments: I was given these as a gift and I LOVE them. They feel a little odd when you first put them on (I usually run in short shorts), but once you are moving you don't even think about them. I have done track workouts and 10 mile runs in them and I do actually think they help. I ran in the rain and they kept me dry and warm, but do not overheat when the sun is out. I am 5'3 and 105lb and the xs fit perfectly. Hope this helps.
From: Samantha, San Diego, CA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.