90 Day No Sweat Returns
Running Warehouse wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned at any point, new or used, within 90 days from the original invoice date.
- To receive a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase, products must be returned in new, store-bought condition within 90 days from the original invoice date.
- Products returned in used or worn condition within 90 days from the original invoice date can be exchanged for another item, or are eligible to receive a store credit for the full value of the purchase. Please note that while we want you to be happy with your purchases, an excessive number of used returns within a twelve-month period may limit your eligibility for exchanges or store credit.
- Products returned beyond 90 days from the original invoice date may be eligible to receive a store credit at the sole discretion of Running Warehouse.
- Please note: PayPal refunds made more than 60 days after the original payment are considered new payments and regular PayPal fees for receiving money will incur. Running Warehouse will refund the value of the product returned; the total amount of money received will reflect the refund less any PayPal fees.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Free Return Shipping
*Free return shipping is available only to orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
*A complimentary UPS Ground return label is included in every package shipped within these states. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery back to Running Warehouse.
*Orders shipped to international, APO/FPO, Alaskan or Hawaiian addresses or U.S. territories are not eligible for the free return shipping offer.
Returns from orders within the 48 Contiguous States
- Fill out the Contiguous United States Return and Exchange Instructions form and indicate if you would like an exchange, refund or store credit.
- Place the items you would like to return along with a copy of the "Running Warehouse Return and Exchange Instructions" form back into the original shipping box, soft pack, or similar shipping container. Securely tape your shipment closed.
- Attach the enclosed UPS return label to the outside of the box or soft pack. Write down the tracking number located on the return shipping label to track the progress of your package back to our warehouse. Remove or black out any other labels.
- Drop the box off at any authorized UPS Service Station or UPS building. To find the UPS Service Station closest to you click here. You can also return your shipment by handing your package to a UPS driver.
- Returns are shipped via UPS Ground; please allow 7-10 working days for the shipment to arrive back at our warehouse after you have shipped the package.
Returns from international, APO/FPO, Alaskan, Hawaiian or U.S. territory orders
- Fill out the enclosed Non-contiguous United States Return Shipping and Exchange Information form and indicate if you would like an exchange, refund or store credit.
- Place the items you would like to return along with a copy of the "Running Warehouse Return Shipping and Exchange Instructions" form back into the original shipping box, soft pack, or similar shipping container. Securely tape your shipment closed. Remove or black out any other labels.
- Ship the return package back to the following address with your preferred shipping carrier. We recommend choosing a carrier that provides tracking information. Please note that you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- Running Warehouse
- Attn: Returns Department
- 181 Suburban Road
- San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Write down the tracking number for the return from your preferred shipping carrier to track the progress of your package back to our warehouse.
- International customers please note: any customs fee incurred by Running Warehouse will be deducted from your refund.
- Please contact us about return procedures for any product you deem to be defective.
- All defective merchandise is subject to inspection to determine if the issue is a result of a manufacturer's defect, normal wear and tear, or misuse.