MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Keep track of your fitness, both indoors and outside with the Garmin Forerunner 210 Club bundle, featuring HRM and Foot Pod. The 210 is a GPS enabled sport watch that offers a great range of features to help track pace, distance and heart rate, while utilizing easy to navigate menus and buttons.
- Forerunner 210 GPS sport watch
- Soft, Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- Foot Pod
- AC charger
- Owner's manual on CD and quick start guide
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- GPS-enabled sport watch
- Club bundle offers foot pod that can be used indoors to collect data when running on a treadmill
- High-sensitivity receiver
- HotFix™ satellite prediction: locks onto satellites quickly
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community)
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Customizable pace field allows you to view current, average, or lap pace/speed
- Heart Rate Zones and Alerts help you stick to your training plan
- Interval Training feature tells you when to pick up the pace and slow down
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- 1000 lap history
- Included AC charger clip is used for charging and data transfer
- Compatible with external battery pack and solar charger, can charge Forerunner 210 for multi-day events
- ANT+ Link Here Compatible with select fitness equipment, and Tanita BC-1000 composition platform
- Water Resistant to IPX7 (not for use while swimming)
- Battery life: 8 hours in training mode and 3 weeks in power save mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Display size: 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5cm x 2.5cm) diameter
- Display resolution: 52 x 30 pixels
- Unit dimensions: 1.8" x 2.7" x 0.6" (4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm)
- weight: 1.8oz (52g)
- Color: Black
Accessories (sold separately)
- External Battery Pack & Solar Charger (010-10644-02)
- Elastic Heart Rate Monitor Strap (010-10714-00)
- Small Elastic Heart Rate Strap (010-10714-01)
Comments: This watch was a breeze to set up. It feels light on the wrist and easy to read at a glance during runs. Charging the watch can be a little tricky but once you get the hang of it it's smooth sailing. I love this watch and highly recommend it.
From: Zuly, Texas
Comments: Changed to the Garmin while waiting for my Timex run trainer to be replaced for the third time in a year, much simpler to use, works with the Timex HR band and picks up GPS much faster when starting. My only complaint is the maps aren't as refined and the HR is more compacted when you upload it than the Timex. I would tell anyone buy this instead of a Timex.
From: Greg, Glendale, AZ, USA
Comments: Awesome watch, easy to setup and takes only about 40 seconds to locate signal, just wish u could use the stop watch without turning on the GPS tracking
From: Galo, Cortlant Manor NY
Comments: Superb watch...easy to set up and charge...anatomically comfortable...easy to read dial and settings...5 stars all the way.
From: Dino, Fl, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.