MSRP: $250.00 Our Price: $250.00
Model Number: 010-01147-0
Garmin Forerunner 220 provides accurate live GPS distance and pace data, the ability to customize screens, color display and a hinged wristband that’s comfortable for wrists big or small. 220 also offer vibration alerts as you run, post-run summary and a built-in accelerometer to track distance while running indoors. Forerunner 220 also tracks your personal records and offers automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and social media sharing via Bluetooth Smart when paired with a compatible smartphone. Get max results from your workouts with real-time coaching from Garmin Connect via free training plans.
- Forerunner 220 GPS sport watch
- USB download/charge cable
- Quick start guide
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- GPS-enabled sport watch with high resolution color screen and vibration alerts
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver and HotFix™ technology: helps keep GPS signal even in dense forest areas
- Customizable screens let you choose what data you want to see on-the-run
- Connected Features: Live tracking and workout uploads to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth Smart and compatible Smartphone; social media sharing helps keep your friends updated on your training
- Run/Walk alerts sets unlimited number of intervals for alternating between running and walking
- Built-in accelerometer tracks speed and distance on treadmill without need for foot pod
- Firstbeat™ heart rate-based calorie computation (with use of add-on heart rate monitor)
- Power Down feature conserves battery life
- Heart rate monitor automatic syncs with watch (HRM not included)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community)
- Auto Pause and Auto Lap
- Advanced and simple workouts
- Pace alert
- Time/distance alert
- Interval training
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Dual time zone
- Daily alarm
- Distance accuracy: 99% with clear view of sky
- Water Resistant to 50m (swimming ok)
- Temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Battery life: 10 hours in training mode and 6 weeks in power save mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Size: 1.8" x 1.8" x 0.5" (4.5 x 4.5 x 1.25 cm)
- Display: 1.0" (2.54 cm) diameter round, color, 180 x 180 pixels
- Weight: 1.4 oz (40.7 g)
- Color: Black/Red or White/Violet
Accessories (sold separately)
Garmin Forerunner 220 Customer feedback
Comments: I'm a serious 59 year old runner averaging 45 miles per week and running 6 or 7 days. I used a 610 for 3-1/2 years and had problems with charging as many have. I decided to go with the 220 instead of the 620 and I am very pleased. The watch is great, and the 2 screens plus workout screens and virtual racer is more than enough data for me !! So, for price/value, I think this is the best. Everything works as advertised. I really like having the cadence built in. For distance measurements, this watch seems to have less variance than the 610 did (that is when running an identical route, how much difference does the watch measure on different days).
From: Basil, Kapaa, HI, USA. May 22nd 2014
Comments: I've only used it a few times so i haven't learned ALL the features yet, but I set up a basic 2 mi. run and i wanted to maintain between 7 and 9 pace and it buzzes to alert you... so far coolest thing I've ever had. on the hard ware side, its SUPER light and you can barely feel it on your wrist, battery under GPS is supposed to last 4 hours... but I don't see that as an issue un less my Marathon times severely lack. As a watch, after 5 days (we had a bad freeze) it still said 100% like it wasn't on at all! but in that mode it gives you time and date. Over all, best GPS I've used (switched from Nike) Also the online interface is really great, it can do so much more than Nike.
From: Will, Fort Worth, TX, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.