The GORE Air Soft Shell Shirt Jacket is a go-to lightweight outer layer for training in chilly conditions. The WINDSTOPPER® panels on front and back protect you from the cold wind, while interlining soft stretch panels give you great movement while you run. A back zipper pocket gives you room for small essentials or fuel that you might need while pounding out the miles and reflective details help to keep you visible in low light settings. Mesh panels in key areas provide great breathability where you need it most.
- Lightweight fabric for moisture wicking
- Full lockdown zipper with garage
- WINDSTOPPER® panels on front and back for protection from the elements
- 2" mock neck
- Back zipper pocket for small essentials (approx. 4.5" zipper, 3"W x 6"H)
- Mesh panels under arms for ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve construction and soft stretch panels in key areas for increased range of motion
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Main Body (87% Polyester/13% Elastane), a smooth, moisture wicking fabric
- WINDSTOPPER® (100% Polyester), light weight outer layer providing comfort and protection from the elements
- Panels (91% Nylon/9% Elastane), soft stretch material to move with the runner
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review